Bossa Basseline Music Weddings - Terms & Conditions
Contact Carole to make your Booking.
Bookings & Payment:
1) At the time of enquiry we will advise you of our current availability for the wedding date you require. No booking will be confirmed until a 50% non-returnable deposit is paid, and a Bossa Basseline Music Confirmation Letter has been received by the client to confirm the booking date and times. All clients must sign and return the Booking Confirmation Slip attached to our letter of confirmation.
2) Payment of the remaining balance/payment in full will be due one calendar month in advance of the booking date agreed.
3) Cheques should be made payable to ‘Miss C Le Gresley’.
TIMINGS OF YOUR BOOKING:
4) The client is responsible for booking us for the correct start and finish times.
5) If the wedding is delayed and/or running behind schedule, the full fee for the original booking length agreed is still payable by the client. As our bookings frequently run consecutively throughout the day, our booking confirmation will confirm that we will be in attendance to perform to the agreed start and finish times only.
6) If we are performing for a Wedding Ceremony and the Bride arrives late, we reserve the right to perform additional tunes of our choice from our repertoire list during the wait for the Bride’s arrival. Please be aware that, as our bookings frequently run consecutively throughout the day, we may be unable to extend our performance in the event that the bride arrives late.
EXTENDING OUR PERFORMANCE BEYOND THE TIMINGS FOR WHICH WE ARE ORIGINALLY BOOKED:
7) Additional performance and/or attendance time will be charged at the standard rate and payment in full must be made in cash before we extend the performance time. Extending the length of our attendance and/or our performance beyond the original agreed booking times can only take place when we do not have a further booking to attend elsewhere.
8) Please be aware that, as our bookings frequently run consecutively throughout the day, we may be unable to extend our attendance and/or performance in the event that your wedding day time-table is running late.
Requirements for Every Performance:
It is the client’s duty to provide the following:
9) Easy access to a safe and reliable power supply.
10) A suitably sized area set aside at the venue for the musicians to perform in.
11) An area in which to perform which will not disrupt access / walkways / waiting staff / guests / doorways / entrances and exits.
12) An area in which to perform which is set well away from any crèche-type facilities and where children are supervised by adults at all times in order that our performance and all of our equipment remains undisturbed.
13) An area set aside to perform whereby bandstand access is restricted strictly to our performers. Our performances must not be interrupted by the client, guests or staff walking over the bandstand or through our musicians and equipment.
14) We reserve the right at all times to move to a safer and/or more suitable area in which to perform if we feel that our personal safety and/or the safety of our instruments and equipment are compromised. Any damage to our persons and/or equipment, by clients or guests, at any time, will be re-imbursed by the client.
Additional Requirements for Outdoor Performances:
It is the client’s duty to provide the following:
15) Dry and level ground on which to set up our instruments and equipment.
16) Shade cover must be provided which ensures that the entire group of musicians, instruments and equipment are completely shaded and protected from the sun/showers and wind.
17) Adequate protection must be provided to shelter the entire group of musicians, instruments and equipment from strong breezes and/or winds at all times. The client will be responsible for ensuring that fixtures and fittings such as pergolas/shade cover are secure and any damage caused to our persons and/or equipment as a result of the failure of such fixtures and fittings will be re-imbursed by the client.
18) In the event of extreme weather conditions including any drizzle, fog, rain, strong winds, cold temperatures and thunder-storms, we reserve the right at all times to move to a more suitable and safer position from which to perform.
19) We must be advised of the plans set in place for inclement weather conditions. All terms and conditions will apply to the inclement weather venue.
20) Should any of our musicians be unable to perform due to illness/accident or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right at all times to replace that musician with another of the same standard and experience. If a replacement musician cannot be secured, we reserve the right at all times to undertake the booking with the resulting reduced number of musicians and we will forward the client a refund in respect of the absent musician. We will always endeavour to ensure the provision of live music for the event but will not be held responsible if this is unachievable.
21) In the unlikely event that our Solo Guitarist, Duo, Trio, Quartet or Quintet line-ups are unable to attend due to illness/accident/unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be given.
22) In the unlikely event of equipment and/or power failure, we will not be held responsible should the continuation of the performance prove unachievable.
23) Carole Le Gresley and/or Bossa Basseline Music will not be liable for sickness, war, terrorism, pandemic, weather, acts of God, death, bereavement or any un-foreseen circumstances which prevent bookings from taking place. Should you need to postpone your booking to another date, please advise us ASAP so that we can confirm our availability. We will carry your deposit over to the new date if we are available to perform on that date.
Cancellation by The Client & Cancellation Fees
24) In the event that the Client cancels the booking, the Client agrees to inform Carole Le Gresley at Bossa Basseline Music immediately on 01534 486514 / 07797 764406 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
25) Cancellation by the Client within 48 hours of making the booking will not carry a cancellation fee.
26) Cancellation by the Client after 48 hours hours of confirmation and up to 90 days from the event will result in loss of deposit.
27) Cancellation by the Client within 90 days and up to 28 days of the event will result in loss of deposit and 50% of the remaining balance will be payable by the Client to Carole Le Gresley of Bossa Basseline Music within 5 working days.
28) Cancellation by the Client within 28 days of the event will result in loss of deposit and 100% of the remaining balance will be payable by the Client to Carole Le Gresley of Bossa Basseline Music within 5 working days.